My Lech Card
The perfect companion on your summer holiday in Lech
Lech Card prices:
- 1-2 days: €33
- 3-4 days: €52
- 5-7 days: €65
- 8-14 days: €94
- 15-21 days: €117
Children 14 and under: free (born in 2009 or later)
Seniors 70 and over: 30% discount (born in 1953 or earlier)
Guests with disability card of 50% or more will receive a free Lech Card
- Summer mountain railways: Rüfikopf cable car, Petersboden, Oberlech mountain railway, Seekopfbahn and Steffisalp Express.
- Panorama Bus: To Zugertal, to the Formarinsee – with an open sun deck and hiking opportunities (part of the Lechweg path).
- The local Lech mobility bus: the blue Lech bus service is a convenient way to get to Lech, Zug, Oberlech, Stubenbach, Zürs and the nearby towns of Warth, Schröcken and Elbigenalp.
- Entry to the Zugertal: you can enjoy pleasant day trips to the Zugertal.
- Golf Academy: playing golf high in the mountains!
- Skyspace Lech: an artwork you can walk into, an unparalleled experience of light and space, earth and sky.
- E-bike tour: a guide will accompany you through the beautiful natural world of Lech.
- Bowling at the sport.park.lech: enjoy the fun factor of this excellent bad-weather option!
- Children's adventure programme: a programme for children aged between 5 and 14 runs Monday to Friday from 10:00am to 4:00pm. Activities include geocaching, canyoning, climbing, archery, an introduction to diving, and much more – fun and games guaranteed!
- Guided, themed hikes: enjoy a tour of discovery on the Arlberg hunting for wild herbs, exploring geological trails and more.
- A mountain breakfast at the Kaltenberg hut.
- NEW Waldschwimmbad: the Waldschwimmbad swimming pool is ideal for a fantastic day out on your summer holiday! Water slides, playground and comfortable sunbathing lounges surround the forest pool by the Lech River.
- Lech's Museum Huber Hus