My Lech Card
The perfect companion on your summer holiday in Lech
Explore the diversity of the Arlberg. The My Lech Card leisure ticket opens all the doors for sporting enthusiasts, fans of culture and families. The card includes numerous summer highlights such as summer mountain railways, the Kids Active Club, themed hikes and much more.
You can purchase the Lech Card with a stay of two nights or more to really get the most out of your unforgettable summer holiday at our four-star hotel in Lech am Arlberg.
Lech Card prices:
- 1-2 days: €28
- 3-4 days: €44
- 5-7 days: €56
- 8-14 days: €84
- 15-21 days: €106
Children 14 and under: free (born in 20078 or later)
Seniors 70 and over: 30% discount (born in 1952 or earlier)
Guests with disability card of 50% or more will receive a free Lech Card
- Summer mountain railways: Rüfikopf cable car, Petersboden, Oberlech mountain railway, Seekopfbahn and Steffisalp Express.
- Panorama Bus: To Zugertal, to the Formarinsee – with an open sun deck and hiking opportunities (part of the Lechweg path).
- The local Lech mobility bus: the blue Lech bus service is a convenient way to get to Lech, Zug, Oberlech, Stubenbach, Zürs and the nearby towns of Warth, Schröcken and Elbigenalp.
- Entry to the Zugertal: you can enjoy pleasant day trips to the Zugertal.
- Golf Academy: playing golf high in the mountains!
- Skyspace Lech: an artwork you can walk into, an unparalleled experience of light and space, earth and sky.
- E-bike tour: a guide will accompany you through the beautiful natural world of Lech.
- Bowling at the sport.park.lech: enjoy the fun factor of this excellent bad-weather option!
- Children's adventure programme: a programme for children aged between 5 and 14 runs Monday to Friday from 10:00am to 4:00pm. Activities include geocaching, canyoning, climbing, archery, an introduction to diving, and much more – fun and games guaranteed!
- Guided, themed hikes: enjoy a tour of discovery on the Arlberg hunting for wild herbs, exploring geological trails and more.
- A mountain breakfast at the Kaltenberg hut.
- NEW Waldschwimmbad: the Waldschwimmbad swimming pool is ideal for a fantastic day out on your summer holiday! Water slides, playground and comfortable sunbathing lounges surround the forest pool by the Lech River.
- Lech's Museum Huber Hus