This data privacy statement covers the collection and use of personal data
The protection of your personal data is very important to us. We therefore process your data exclusively on the basis of legal directives (GDPR, TKG 2003). In this data privacy information, we inform you about the most important aspects of data processing in relation to our website.
Scope and Applicability
The Hotel Tannbergerhof in Lech am Arlberg owns and operates this website (hereinafter referred to as the "Website").
The Company reserves the right to amend this Data privacy statement at any time without prior no-tice. Only the current Data privacy statement shall apply.
Data the Company collects from the User
In the process of the User's usage of the Website, the Company collects certain data from the User and uses such data for different purposes. The type of data collected by the Company and the Company's usage of such data depend on the data in question. In that regard, this Data privacy statement differentiates between the following categories of data (all as described in this Data privacy statement; see below for more information on which data is collected and how such data is used):
- Anonymous Data
- Log Data
- Personal Data
Anonymous data collected by the Company includes the following ("Anonymous Data"):
- The browser type and version
- General information regarding the operating system
- The current date and time
Each time the Website is accessed (including each time a file is downloaded from the Website), data relating to such access by the User is saved in a log file (the "Log Data"). The Log Data includes in particular:
- Site from which the accessed file was requested by the User
- Name of the file requested
- Date and time of the request
- Amount of data transferred
- Status of the access (e.g. file transferred, file not found, etc.)
- IP-address data
The Company collects personal data of the User, i.e. information that permits the Company to identify the User. The collection of such personal data from the User is limited to data that the User has provided to the Company voluntarily by entering such data in respective input fields on the Website and data relating to the User's interests and preferences obtained and interpreted from the User's actions on the Website (collectively, "Personal Data"). Such Personal Data includes in particular:
- Name (first name)
- Surname (last name)
- Job Title
- Phone no
Usage of the collected Data by the Company
The Anonymous Data is used to anonymously analyze the usage of the Website and for related anonymous statistical purposes only.
Log Data is used exclusively for the operation of the Website. The usage of Log Data as Anonymous Data according to this Data privacy statement, however, remains reserved.
The Company uses the Personal Data for the following purposes:
- To get in touch with the User due to and based on the User's request.
- Customization of the Website and its products (including the selection of advertisements displayed to the User on the Website and elsewhere), all according to the interests and preferences of the User.
- General improvement of the products and services of the Company.
- The Company may send promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information which the Company thinks the User may find interesting based on its usage of the Website using the email address and other contact data which the User has provided.
- From time to time, the Company may also use the Personal Data to contact the User for market research purposes.
- Internal record keeping.
The Company will only use the Personal Data in accordance with this Data privacy statement. However, the Company reserves the right to use the Personal Data for other purposes, provided such usage for other purposes is mandated or permitted by applicable law.
If the User does not want the Personal Data to be used for marketing purposes by the Company, the User may notify the Company accordingly at any time, and the Company will then stop using the Personal Data for such purposes.
Control of Personal Data
The User has the right to request information about what Personal Data the Company has saved in relation to such User. The User may also request that such Personal Data is corrected or deleted and the User may at any point opt out of the Company using Personal Data for the purposes outlined in this Data privacy statement.
Such requests shall be addressed to: email@example.com